- I can sleep in past daybreak, all snuggled under the covers listening to the slow deep breathing of the most amazing man in the world.
- I usually get a romantic breakfast at Sheetz on the way to the gun range
- The house smells of clean, fresh laundry
- I can leisurely cook meals instead of hurry up or crockpot meals
- Football games
- Saturdays are usually a work day but they feel more relaxed because I usually am working on something I want to work on.
- Almost every Saturday my grandson comes over. I love hearing "Mimi, go park? OKAY!" "Mimi, see Wiggles on the pooter (computer)? OKAY!" "Later Gator!" (when he leaves to go home). I'm really thankful that he seems to have figured out that Mimi is OKAY afterall. He's still a BIGGER Pappy fan, but that's okay. So am I!
- It's the day before the day of rest, the day of worship, the day of fellowship.
- It's the day the Lord has made and I am rejoicing and being glad in it.
It's Saturday! Why am I thankful for Saturdays?
Leave a Reply.